A check-up and repair of your bicycle. We suggest a tune-up being done every 1500 - 2000 miles, or at a minimum of once a year.
- Safety check over
- Adjustment of brakes and gears
- Truing of wheels and adjustment of headset, hubs and bottom bracket.
- $85.00 plus parts (single)
- $125.00 plus parts (tandem/recumbent)
A major tune-up is recommend when the drive train is getting clogged with grease and dirt. This service helps extend the life of your chain and gear cluster and derailleur.
What we do
- Complete Tune-up plus
- Degreasing of chain, gear cluster, cranks and derailleur pulleys
- Replacement of worn chain and or gear clusters if needed (parts extra)
- $150.00 plus parts (Single)
- $190.00 plus parts (Tandem/recumbent)
An overhaul should be preformed on any bicycle after every 5000 - 6000 miles or after doing a large amount of wet weather riding. We suggest that every third major servicing should be an overhaul at the minimum.
What will be done:
- Complete disassemble of bicycle & components
- Degreasing of all parts and repacking of bearings
- Rebuilding with new cables and bearings
- $200.00 plus parts (single) (bicycles with internal gearing add $75.00)
- $280.00 plus parts (tandem/recumbent)