• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 7.75"
$16.99 - $18.89
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$7.59 - $8.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
$12.59 - $14.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
$15.99 - $17.99
- Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Quick release bracket included
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code
$24.99 - $29.99
ABUS quality locking cylinder (hardened steel) with an automatic cylinder. - Hardened 4mm square chain with a durable black textile sleeve that protects the bike's paint from scratches - Easily transported under the seat, wrapped compactly around the seat post
$99.99 - $119.99
- 9 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
$14.99 - $24.99
MSW Keyed Cable Locks are easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're plastic coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Two keyed-alike keys included - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - Sliding protective cover over key entry - KLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - KLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - KLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
Fear no bike commute with OnGuard's saddle and accessory tether. A sturdy steel cable with permanently fastened loops at either end provides a high degree of security for your bike. 5mm thick, flexible steel cable is tough as nails, and a vinyl coating protects your bike's paint from scratches.
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level bicycles - 10mm high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
$10.95 - $11.95
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
$12.99 - $24.99
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport. And the Glo model has a built-in micro light that backlights the numbers so you can see them in the dark! Genius!
$21.95 - $22.95
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - 2 easy-to-use reversible keys - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Key Safe Program
$29.99 - $34.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Microflex features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft-risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS snap closure makes locking a breeze–no key needed to close the lock! Just snap it shut and off you go. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615K takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint and the automatic key cylinder offers solid drill protection. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - Two keys provided with lock - Automatic key cylinder makes locking even easier! - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
$29.99 - $34.99
ABUS quality locking cylinder (hardened steel) with an automatic cylinder and reversible key. - Hardened 5mm square chain with a durable black textile sleeve that protects the bike's paint from scratches - Easily transported under the seat, wrapped compactly around the seat post
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
$12.19 - $14.79
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 3.75 lbs
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
- 3-Digit Non-Resettable Combination - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
The KryptoFlex 1518 Key Cable is a 6-foot-long, 12mm-thick braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a dual-sided key makes locking and unlocking a snap. And, Kryptonite's innovative mounting bracket is included for carrying convenience.
$14.99 - $19.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234.
$59.99 - $69.99
ABUS's Ivera 7210 Cable Lock features a 7mm steel chain to keep your stuff safe and sound. The chain has a soft, durable cover that protects your bike's finish. And, this keyed chain lock includes a convenient seatpost-mounting bracket for easy transport.
$7.99 - $9.99
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket not included
OnGuard's Bullmastiff round padlock is a great addition to your bike security measures. Compact and tough as nails, this padlock is easy to use and super strong.
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 995 Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This 37.5-inch chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer of $1500, too.