- Stainless steel - Ready to carry your favorite libation - 3-1/2" X 4-1/2"
Celebrating all of the Team Space Horse riders, with this limited edition Tiny Hat Society patch. - Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.75" - Iron on backing - Made in the USA
Featuring All-city's pup mascot Baroo and celebrating all four-legged trail buddies! These are made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters and are perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 2 x 2.5-inches
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Handmade with recycled bike parts. All pieces are unique and made from old used chains, derailleur wire, cable crimps and other fun stuff left over from repairs that have been cleaned up and polished to make this wonderful jewelry.
Molded with Polycarbonate and Silicone rubber. Mounts to bike frame with rubber oring or use braze ons on bike. The 2 elastic bands will hold a phone, energy bar, pump, or sunglasses.
Keep your riding necessities neatly organized with Blackburn's VIP Zip Ride Wallet. It's sized to fit into a jersey pocket and has individual compartments for your multi-tool, patch kit, credit cards, ID, and more. Inside, the waterproof pocket protects your cell phone or other electronic device from sweat and inclement weather.
- Protects floor from rubber marks, sweat - Reduces noisy “floor rumble” - Folds for storage - 36” x 65”/.91m x .27m
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork - Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks - Packaged in a collector's box - Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines - Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine - Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
Clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
$25.00 - $38.00
Civia’s Double Kickstand is available as a central mount for bikes with direct kickstand mounts, or with chainstay mounting plates for those without.
- Timeless designs with a loud, clear tone, undoubtedly some of the finest bells available - Hand painted Japanese designs, Suzu spring-loaded lever arm strike - 55mm in diameter - Made in Japan
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
Everything you need for the best indoor trainer experience possible. Includes: - Trainer Mat - Climbing Block - CycleOps towel.
$6.99 - $29.99
Clear stick on chainstay and frame protectors.
- Protect your frame from impacts, nicks and scratches - A composite, multi-layered, transparent compound with a visco-elastic behavior - Abrasion and solvent resistant - Has a semi-structural adhesion to the surface it's applied on - Doesn't yellow and bicycle washing won't affect it - Can be removed if needed without damaging the underlying paint - Road Roll- 54mm x 5m roll (.6mm thick) - Shelter Pack- 54mm x 500mm (1.2mm thick), 2 sheets
Specificly designed triathlon/duathlon stand that safely supports your bicycle in the transition area in between the sporting disciplines. - Racker race bike storage, specifically designed for competition - Designed for Speed: A stable and safe bicycle with fast bike storage/removal means reduced transition times and improved competitive results - Compatible with most current saddles, including triathlon designs - Easy to use, does not require tools Bicycle Stability and Security: The bicycle saddle is inserted into a dedicated housing on the Racker, so the bicycle remains safely and securely in place. Anti-scratch Housing: The bicycle housing has been specifically designed to avoid scratches or other damage to your saddle or seatpost. Fast Bike Recognition: Includes a placard insert to quickly identify your bicycle in a crowded transition area
- Screw-on end plugs for road handlebar - Same plugs as the ones included with the Classic Plus, Stylista, and Supergrip handlebar tapes
- Durable forged alloy construction - Holds grip or tape securely on handlebars - Stops grips from tearing in crash - Fits most mountain and road bars
- Axle mount - Made of steel - Fits 16-inch wheel bikes
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - 305mm (cut to length before installing) - Silver
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Feedback Sports' Summit Table Top Gram Scale is the perfect compact scale for weighing all your bicycle parts or anything else - like packages and mail. It weighs items up to 6.6 pounds and shows you the weight in grams, ounces and pounds with a +/- 1-gram (0.1 ounce) accuracy. All you have to do is hit the mode button to change the reading. This fine scale boasts a durable body with a stainless-steel weighing surface, an easy-to-read display and a zero/tare button for accurate measurements and an on/off button and auto-off function to save the batteries (it takes 2 AA batteries that are included).
Since the invention of the bicycle there’s been one constant…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a wheelset, frameset, tool set, or whatever else riders get fixated on, weight matters. The Alpine Scale was the first Feedback Sports product and it was the first scale of it’s kind to be built (and patented) specifically to be clamped in a bike repair stand. With unmatched consistency and precision, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with double the accuracy of our competitors, this is your hang scale of choice. - Easily clamped in a bike repair stand - Measures in precise 10g (0.02lb) increments - Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms - 8.5? (21.5cm) top nylon loop allows to hang from a hook, tree branch or by hand - Accuracy within ±10g (0.02lb) - 55lb (25kg) maximum load - Coated hook protects your frame or components - Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - (4) AAA batteries included - 1-Year Warranty
What size bottom bracket do I need? What size seatpost do I have? What size bearings do I need for my headset? All valid questions for beginner bike mechanics and technical specialists alike – and all answered with the precision Digital Caliper. With accuracy to 0.01mm (0.0004-inch) and a 15cm (6-inch) capacity, this all-metal caliper is twice as accurate as our competitors and sets the benchmark for Imperial and Metric measurement. - Accurate measurement to 0.01mm (0.0004-inch) - Total length capacity of 15cm (6-inch) - Easily swaps between Metric and Imperial - Accurately measures inside diameter (ID), outside diameter (OD) and depth - Stainless steel metal body - Metal display body with oversize LCD display - Metal set screw for freezing measurements - Metal precision dial-wheel for ensuring accurate measurement - Common size dimension chart located on back plate - Zero function for clearly and accurately identifying length differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - Protective hard case included - (1) 1.55v LR44 battery included - 1-Year Warranty
Since man has ventured in to the great outdoors there’s always been the question…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a backpack, tent, cookware, food, or even water, for every step you take weight matters. The Expedition Scale was one of the first Feedback Sports products and it was the first digital weight scale of it’s kind to manage heavy loads with such precision. With unmatched consistency and accuracy, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with ±10g accuracy, this is the outdoor gear digital hang scale of choice. - Nylon webbing handle make it easily hung by hand, hook, tree branch, or piece of climbing protection - Measures in precise 20g (0.04lb) increments - Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms - Accuracy within ±20g (0.04lb) - 110lb (50kg) maximum load - Coated hook protects your gear - Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - (4) AAA batteries included - 1-Year Warranty
Page 1 of 6 Next page