- Stainless steel - Ready to carry your favorite libation - 3-1/2" X 4-1/2"
Celebrating all of the Team Space Horse riders, with this limited edition Tiny Hat Society patch. - Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.75" - Iron on backing - Made in the USA
Featuring All-city's pup mascot Baroo and celebrating all four-legged trail buddies! These are made in the USA by Falls Creek Outfitters and are perfect for your backpack, jean vest, or frame packs. - Size: 2 x 2.5-inches
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Handmade with recycled bike parts. All pieces are unique and made from old used chains, derailleur wire, cable crimps and other fun stuff left over from repairs that have been cleaned up and polished to make this wonderful jewelry.
Molded with Polycarbonate and Silicone rubber. Mounts to bike frame with rubber oring or use braze ons on bike. The 2 elastic bands will hold a phone, energy bar, pump, or sunglasses.
Keep your riding necessities neatly organized with Blackburn's VIP Zip Ride Wallet. It's sized to fit into a jersey pocket and has individual compartments for your multi-tool, patch kit, credit cards, ID, and more. Inside, the waterproof pocket protects your cell phone or other electronic device from sweat and inclement weather.
- Protects floor from rubber marks, sweat - Reduces noisy “floor rumble” - Folds for storage - 36” x 65”/.91m x .27m
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork - Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks - Packaged in a collector's box - Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines - Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine - Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
Clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
$25.00 - $38.00
Civia’s Double Kickstand is available as a central mount for bikes with direct kickstand mounts, or with chainstay mounting plates for those without.
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
Everything you need for the best indoor trainer experience possible. Includes: - Trainer Mat - Climbing Block - CycleOps towel.
$6.99 - $29.99
Clear stick on chainstay and frame protectors.
- Protect your frame from impacts, nicks and scratches - A composite, multi-layered, transparent compound with a visco-elastic behavior - Abrasion and solvent resistant - Has a semi-structural adhesion to the surface it's applied on - Doesn't yellow and bicycle washing won't affect it - Can be removed if needed without damaging the underlying paint - Road Roll- 54mm x 5m roll (.6mm thick) - Shelter Pack- 54mm x 500mm (1.2mm thick), 2 sheets
Specificly designed triathlon/duathlon stand that safely supports your bicycle in the transition area in between the sporting disciplines. - Racker race bike storage, specifically designed for competition - Designed for Speed: A stable and safe bicycle with fast bike storage/removal means reduced transition times and improved competitive results - Compatible with most current saddles, including triathlon designs - Easy to use, does not require tools Bicycle Stability and Security: The bicycle saddle is inserted into a dedicated housing on the Racker, so the bicycle remains safely and securely in place. Anti-scratch Housing: The bicycle housing has been specifically designed to avoid scratches or other damage to your saddle or seatpost. Fast Bike Recognition: Includes a placard insert to quickly identify your bicycle in a crowded transition area
- Screw-on end plugs for road handlebar - Same plugs as the ones included with the Classic Plus, Stylista, and Supergrip handlebar tapes
- Durable forged alloy construction - Holds grip or tape securely on handlebars - Stops grips from tearing in crash - Fits most mountain and road bars
- Axle mount - Made of steel - Fits 16-inch wheel bikes
- For mounting a bottle cage to 22.2mm handlebars - Bottle cage not included
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - 305mm (cut to length before installing) - Silver
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjustments - Kickstand length 20 – 29-inches - Fits bikes with 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Feedback Sports' Summit Table Top Gram Scale is the perfect compact scale for weighing all your bicycle parts or anything else - like packages and mail. It weighs items up to 6.6 pounds and shows you the weight in grams, ounces and pounds with a +/- 1-gram (0.1 ounce) accuracy. All you have to do is hit the mode button to change the reading. This fine scale boasts a durable body with a stainless-steel weighing surface, an easy-to-read display and a zero/tare button for accurate measurements and an on/off button and auto-off function to save the batteries (it takes 2 AA batteries that are included).
Since the invention of the bicycle there’s been one constant…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a wheelset, frameset, tool set, or whatever else riders get fixated on, weight matters. The Alpine Scale was the first Feedback Sports product and it was the first scale of it’s kind to be built (and patented) specifically to be clamped in a bike repair stand. With unmatched consistency and precision, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with double the accuracy of our competitors, this is your hang scale of choice. - Easily clamped in a bike repair stand - Measures in precise 10g (0.02lb) increments - Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms - 8.5? (21.5cm) top nylon loop allows to hang from a hook, tree branch or by hand - Accuracy within ±10g (0.02lb) - 55lb (25kg) maximum load - Coated hook protects your frame or components - Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - (4) AAA batteries included - 1-Year Warranty
What size bottom bracket do I need? What size seatpost do I have? What size bearings do I need for my headset? All valid questions for beginner bike mechanics and technical specialists alike – and all answered with the precision Digital Caliper. With accuracy to 0.01mm (0.0004-inch) and a 15cm (6-inch) capacity, this all-metal caliper is twice as accurate as our competitors and sets the benchmark for Imperial and Metric measurement. - Accurate measurement to 0.01mm (0.0004-inch) - Total length capacity of 15cm (6-inch) - Easily swaps between Metric and Imperial - Accurately measures inside diameter (ID), outside diameter (OD) and depth - Stainless steel metal body - Metal display body with oversize LCD display - Metal set screw for freezing measurements - Metal precision dial-wheel for ensuring accurate measurement - Common size dimension chart located on back plate - Zero function for clearly and accurately identifying length differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - Protective hard case included - (1) 1.55v LR44 battery included - 1-Year Warranty
Since man has ventured in to the great outdoors there’s always been the question…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a backpack, tent, cookware, food, or even water, for every step you take weight matters. The Expedition Scale was one of the first Feedback Sports products and it was the first digital weight scale of it’s kind to manage heavy loads with such precision. With unmatched consistency and accuracy, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with ±10g accuracy, this is the outdoor gear digital hang scale of choice. - Nylon webbing handle make it easily hung by hand, hook, tree branch, or piece of climbing protection - Measures in precise 20g (0.04lb) increments - Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms - Accuracy within ±20g (0.04lb) - 110lb (50kg) maximum load - Coated hook protects your gear - Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - (4) AAA batteries included - 1-Year Warranty
- Leather handle combines function with fashion - Conveniently locates a handle above bottom bracket - Made in Milwaukee, Wi from full grain leather
The Cross Double XL clamps independent of the front derailleur and is the long reach version of our popular cross double chain catcher. The adjustable cross XL foot mounts to its own CNC sculpted lightweight clamp. - Material: 6061 T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All frames with a round mounting area - Clamp Sizes: 31.8mm, 34.9mm - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
The Cross Single XL Chain Catcher coupled with a K-Edge Ring Guard is the ultimate lightweight set-up for a single ring cyclocross set-up. The adjustable cross XL foot mounts to its own CNC sculpted lightweight clamp and adds additional protection to a single ring set-up by preventing the chain from jumping up or off the ring. - Material: 6061 T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All frames with a round mounting area - Clamp Sizes: 31.8mm, 34.9mm - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
Kinetic's Trainer Mat is a simple necessity for any cyclist who cherishes a clean training environment. It keeps floors clean and sweat-free and reduces vibration. Durable closed-cell PVC foam means it will stand up to even the most intense training sessions.
• Extra heavy duty vinyl cover for any size bike • Protects from dust and weather • Folds to compact size for storage
Keep dust and water out of your headset with this easily attached wrap around neoprene cover.
$7.49 - $8.49
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 Large, 4 Medium and 2 Small patches. Carbon Leather: Most durable bike protection available Clear: 14 mils thick for premium durability and UV resistant — won’t fade or discolor
$7.99 - $9.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
$8.99 - $10.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork. - Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm - Fits forks up to 180mm in travel - Weight: 31 grams (pair)
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 55mm wide x 269mm long - 14 mils thick polyurethane for durability - UV Resistant
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 2 large and 2 medium patches - 2 small frame protectors - 2 large frame protectors - 14 mils thick polyurethane for durability - UV Resistant
The Seltzer mount is designed to carry a standard bottle cage and two threaded CO2 cartridges, in a clean and compact way. - Holds one standard bottle cage - Accommodates two threaded CO2 cartridges, up to 25g - Can be installed directly to bottle cage mounts on frame - Bottle cage and cartridges sold separately
The Seltzer mount is designed to carry a standard bottle cage and two threaded CO2 cartridges, in a clean and compact way. - Holds one standard bottle cage - Accommodates two threaded CO2 cartridges, up to 25g - Can be separated and installed directly to bottle cage mounts on frame - Includes seatpost adaptor and bottle cage bolts - Bottle cage and cartridges sold separately
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
- EverClear is an 8-micrometer (µm) high-quality frame protection film - Each sheet is 2-feet x 8-inches. - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply; simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 8µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
Ever notice the gaping hole on the bottom of your Fork Steerer? For a while, we’ve been trying to develop a single product that would plug ALL tapered forks. It took so long because tube thickness varies, depending on the fork's travel and its manufacturer. It was also necessary in our vision, that the Fork Cork would be easily removable without tools. Each cork and turn knob is milled from a solid core of high quality aluminum, then anodized for style and longevity. The stainless steel screw will not rust despite the rough elements it will see. The proprietary neoprene washer will last through as many twists and turns you throw at it, and Fork Corks are manufactured and assembled in the USA to ensure they’re up to your quality standards. - What items will fit depends on the length of your steerer. - Wrap item(s) in a cloth to prevent rattling. Use the Fork Cork to secretly stow: - Tracker for bike theft - Emergency Space Blanket - Multi-Tool - C02 cartridge(s) and Adapter - Pocket Knife - Money or Gold Coins - Water proof lighter/Matches - Poncho - Granola Bar and/or a Lollipop - Party Favors
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SpaceMount Clamp from Minoura. - Single action multipurpose clamp fits almost anywhere on the bike - Small: red logo, 22mm–29mm clamp diameter - Medium: black logo, 28mm–35mm clamp diameter - Alloy body and stainless steel lever - Clamp body has one (1) M5 thread hole in center
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the LW-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Alloy clamp for mounting your own device on handlebar or stem - Lightweight and rustproof aluminum construction - Hex wrench required for instillation and removal - Clamp body has (1) M5 Thread hold in center - 22.2 mm-28.6 mm diameter range
Keep perspiration off your bike with the Safe-T Net 2 from Minoura. Ideal for both the casual and serious indoor training session. - Protects head parts and top-tube from rust-causing sweat - Redesigned in order to avoid conflicting with palms - Thickness absorbs more moisture than other, thinner products - Hooks to seat-post and handlebar with Velcro tape - Machine washable with proper care
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-5 Wall Mount Bottle Opener. This handy tool is made of stainless steel and even looks like a water bottle cage. Plus, there's a built-in cap catcher to keep your shop floor tidy.
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
Page 1 of 3 Next page