The Surly Kid Corral is just that: A Corral where you can store your kids when they’re riding on the deck of your Big Easy, Big Dummy, or Big Fat Dummy. Designed to be semi-modular, the corral offers up different configurations to fit your unique human-corralling needs. As your family grows in size or number, you can adjust the Kid Corral to give your tiny humans more or less freedom. The Kid Corral Kit comes equipped with a full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, and a Deck Bar comfortable enough for tiny paws. As an added bonus, the Kid Corral system is tested and compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions. - Semi-modular system is designed to easily add or remove sections of the corral rails to fit your passenger safety needs - Kit includes the full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, Deck Bar and required mounting hardware - The Kid Corral system is also compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions
The classic cyclists bracelet made from real recycled bicycle chain. Sturdy safety clasp. 8.5 inches long.
$25.00 - $38.00
Civia’s Double Kickstand is available as a central mount for bikes with direct kickstand mounts, or with chainstay mounting plates for those without.
$29.00 - $55.00
Brimming with color and vitality our collection of Bicycle Spinners has something for everyone and every season. Beautifully made from Suntex™ fabric, these sturdy spinners are made for long time outdoor use. The characters cruising on these magnificent machines are as cute as can be with adorable details from the Kitty's brave companion to the gold and silver bows on the Reindeer's packages. The four models of road bike cyclists celebrate the passion of cycling everywhere.
Handmade with recycled bike parts. All pieces are unique and made from old used chains, derailleur wire, cable crimps and other fun stuff left over from repairs that have been cleaned up and polished to make this wonderful jewelry.
The classic cyclists bracelet made from real recycled bicycle chain. Sturdy safety clasp. 7 inches long.
Since man has ventured in to the great outdoors there’s always been the question…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a backpack, tent, cookware, food, or even water, for every step you take weight matters. The Expedition Scale was one of the first Feedback Sports products and it was the first digital weight scale of it’s kind to manage heavy loads with such precision. With unmatched consistency and accuracy, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with ±10g accuracy, this is the outdoor gear digital hang scale of choice. - Nylon webbing handle make it easily hung by hand, hook, tree branch, or piece of climbing protection - Measures in precise 20g (0.04lb) increments - Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms - Accuracy within ±20g (0.04lb) - 110lb (50kg) maximum load - Coated hook protects your gear - Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - (4) AAA batteries included - 1-Year Warranty
•Uses one 9v battery (not included) •Fits most handlebars
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
- Low profile frame protection with hook and loop fabric fastening - Double-stitched construction with permanent graphics - 250Mm length with width marks allow personalised fit adjustment - Small fits chainstays ranging from 60mm to 100mm circumference - Medium fits chainstays ranging from 85mm to 140mm circumference - Large fits chainstays ranging from 110mm to 180mm circumference
The Cross Double XL clamps independent of the front derailleur and is the long reach version of our popular cross double chain catcher. The adjustable cross XL foot mounts to its own CNC sculpted lightweight clamp. - Material: 6061 T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All frames with a round mounting area - Clamp Sizes: 31.8mm, 34.9mm - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
$19.99 - $21.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
The Cross Single XL Chain Catcher coupled with a K-Edge Ring Guard is the ultimate lightweight set-up for a single ring cyclocross set-up. The adjustable cross XL foot mounts to its own CNC sculpted lightweight clamp and adds additional protection to a single ring set-up by preventing the chain from jumping up or off the ring. - Material: 6061 T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All frames with a round mounting area - Clamp Sizes: 31.8mm, 34.9mm - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Leather handle combines function with fashion - Conveniently locates a handle above bottom bracket - Made in Milwaukee, Wi from full grain leather
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
- Durable forged alloy construction - Holds grip or tape securely on handlebars - Stops grips from tearing in crash - Fits most mountain and road bars
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Straggler - Headbadge included
TYR's Crossblade fins are a great all-around training fin. By combining the best of a short blade fin for tempo work and a long blade fin for building power, you get the best of both worlds with one set of fins.
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Instigator frame. - Includes headbadge
$8.99 - $10.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
$6.99 - $29.99
Clear stick on chainstay and frame protectors.
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 55mm wide x 269mm long - 14 mils thick polyurethane for durability - UV Resistant
$7.49 - $8.49
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
$7.99 - $9.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
Celebrating all of the Team Space Horse riders, with this limited edition Tiny Hat Society patch. - Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.75" - Iron on backing - Made in the USA
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 2 large and 2 medium patches - 3 small frame protectors - 2 large frame protectors
$14.99 - $21.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. The Direct Mount version is for inverted forks such as the RockShox RS-1. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations. - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you. - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months. - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating. - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options. - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones. Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, adapter for conventional forks and rear shocks, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
Vinyl adhesive decal, perfect for tool boards, vehicles and trailers. Available in black or white. Dimensions: 36 x 4.5-inches
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
Front and Rear SKS V-Brace Fender Stay Set with Drawbolts
Our gorgeous bowls are made from the most unlikely medium, recycled bike chain. With a great weight and classic shape they are perfect on an entry table for your keys etc. the end of the day. 10" diameter x 2" deep.
- Protects floor from rubber marks, sweat - Reduces noisy “floor rumble” - Folds for storage - 36” x 65”/.91m x .27m
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
With the disc extractor you can remove the aluminum disc on the side of your NEO Smart trainer in order to check the inside for residue and clean if necessary. This small tool is specially developed to open your NEO trainer yourself while staying within the terms of your warranty. The NEO disc extractor comes with three screws to fasten to your NEO. Use of this tool requires a 4mm Allen wrench, 5mm Allen wrench, and 24mm socket wrench.
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
- Add to older versions of the SuperStand to extend height to accept 29er wheels
- Protect your frame from impacts, nicks and scratches - A composite, multi-layered, transparent compound with a visco-elastic behavior - Abrasion and solvent resistant - Has a semi-structural adhesion to the surface it's applied on - Doesn't yellow and bicycle washing won't affect it - Can be removed if needed without damaging the underlying paint - Road Roll- 54mm x 5m roll (.6mm thick) - Shelter Pack- 54mm x 500mm (1.2mm thick), 2 sheets
$10.99 - $13.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Midnight Special. - Includes headbadge
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Steamroller. - Includes headbadge
TYR's Soft Silicone Ear Plugs mold easily to your ears for a comfortable, watertight seal. A storage case is also included to keep your ear plugs clean.
Surly's Junk Straps can secure almost anything to almost anything else. Essentially an extra long toe strap, they're easy to use and store. And, trust us, these handy straps will get used often.
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork - Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks - Packaged in a collector's box - Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines - Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine - Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
$44.99 - $59.99
The E-Thru Trainer Axle allows the use of a mountain bike in a Tacx trainer. These axles are only suitable for Tacx classic trainers.
$12.00 - $16.00
Frame Stickers/Decals and a headbadge for repairing or repainting your Surly Cross Check.
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Krampus frame. - Includes headbadge
Easily carry everything you need for trailside repair, in a secure out-of-the-way location. The engineered design and rubber material of the sleeves keeps everything securely in place, prevents the multi-tools from rattling, and protects the multi-tools from dirt and moisture while still being simple to remove without tools. Extra space was created in the bar plugs to store a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link for support on the trail. - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Included Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
$72.95 - $74.95
- Specific protector for fork mount carriers - Protects bike from dirt, Bugs and extreme weather while transporting bike on roof rack - Coated nylon cover keeps seat dry, Includes nylon storage bag
$2.00 - $7.00
You can proudly display these Surly Logo Stickers just about anywhere they'll fit. They comes in three sizes to meet a wide range of sticking needs.
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Pack Rat. - Includes headbadge
- Show support for your favorite brand with the Whisky Get Fancy patch. - Perfect to apply onto your hat, bag, or jersey
Page 1 of 3 Next page