High-Volume Floor Pump Made For MTBs. Standard floor pumps go up to 150 psi and beyond—which is way more than you need for mountain bike tires. This one is purpose-built for MTBs. It has an oversized barrel that lets you quickly dial in tire pressure in precise increments, plus a supersized 4” gauge that's easy to see. - Oversized Pump Shaft For Extra Durability. - Pump Head Features Rugged Alloy Cap And Lever. - Super Long 47" Hose To Reach Valves In Stands Or Car Racks. - Convenient Integrated Hose Keeper On Handle. - Psi And Bar Increments On Gauge, With Vibrant Color Matched Background. - 50 Psi, 3.4 Bar Maximum
This rugged floor pump, made with a steel barrel, works on any type of valve so you never have to worry about compatibility. Details: - Sports needles included - Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle - Reinforced plastic base, with molded 'topo map' pattern - 37-inch hose to reach valves in stands or car racks - PSI and Bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color-matched background - 140 PSI, 9.7 Bar maximum
- Extra large 3” psi gauge - AnyValve pump head grips Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves securely - Durable polypropylene-constructed base - Max 160 psi, 11 BAR - Total height 660 mm - Volume per stroke: 315 cubic centimeters
• AnyValve pump head automatically detects between Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves • Steel barrel and Nylon Glass Fiber Base • Ergonomic T-handle with storage on both ends • Total height: 640mm • Volume per stroke: 300 cubic centimeters • Max pressure: 120 psi
Massive Gauge, Bombproof Barrel Smart, Simple, Built To Last No more squinting or bending down low to see your tire pressure. The piston 3, with its massive 4" gauge, lets you dial in the precise pressure. And a tough steel barrel and base means you'll have this pump for years to come. - Pump head features rugged alloy cap. - Extra-long 37" hose to reach valves in stands or car racks. - Convenient integrated hose keeper on handle. - Psi And bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color matched background. - 160 psi, 11.0 bar maximum
Sturdy Steel Barrel, Large Gauge Built To Last Made with a bombproof steel barrel and base, the Piston 2 is built to last. Which is good, because with its extra large 3” gauge and versatile Anyvalve pump head, this is a pump you'll never get tired of using. - Extra Long 38" Hose To Reach Valves In Stands Or Car Racks. - Convenient Integrated Hose Keeper On Handle. - Psi And Bar Increments On Gauge, With Vibrant Color Matched Background. - 160 Psi, 11.0 Bar Maximum
- Extra large 3” psi gauge - Welded steel barrel & base construction - Thin profile, durable alloy valve cap - Max 160 psi, 11 BAR - Anyvalve pump head grips Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves securely
Every rider needs a great pump, so use Blackburn's Air Tower HP before every ride. It boasts a sturdy aluminum barrel and base, an ergonomic rubber handle with storage compartments, an aluminum Presta-specific head with bleed valve, an easy-to-read oversize precision gauge and a long hose for convenience.
- Top mount 2.5" gauge - Stable steel base - Magnetic pump head holster - Extra long rubber coated, steel braided hose - Max 200 psi, 14 BAR - Anyvalve pump head grips Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves securely
Blackburn's Air Tower 3 has a tough steel barrel and a welded steel base for stability, awesome pumping power and reliability. It also boasts Blackburn's AnyValve head that fits all valves, an easy-to-read top-mounted gauge, an ergonomic T-handle with storage, a long hose and even a clip that holds the hose for protection and convenience.
- 3-inch oversize precision gauge - Slim, alloy AnyValve pump head grips Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves securely - Extra-long braided metal hose - 335 cm3 stroke volume - 700mm height - 220psi max pressure
Page 1 of 1