Fixie Gear Parts & Accessories
Origin-8's Ultim8 Trapp Pedals boast extreme grip in a lightweight 308-gram package. They feature an aluminum body and a a huge 4 x 3-inch platform with replaceable pins to further customize your shoe to pedal connection.
Origin-8's Cutler is your ticket to around-town fun. This simple urban bicycle is ready for the streets with a smooth-riding steel frame and fork and tough, fast-rolling wheels. The Origin-8 saddle is super comfy and riser bars let you sit up and enjoy the scenery while durable CST tires shrug off road debris. And, the rear coaster brake keeps this rig cable free and looking super clean.
Origin-8's Lactic Acid Frameset is stiff, racy and fast, with a balanced geometry that's equally at home on the race course and on casual group rides. No matter how you're riding, you'll love its full-carbon construction and stout BB30 bottom bracket shell that provides a super-smooth, efficient ride with impressive response when you stomp on the pedals. Its compatible with both electronic and cable drivetrains.
Origin-8's Fix8 isn't just a bike, it's part of your lifestyle. It's attached to the asphalt on its light, tough, nimble and aggressively styled steel fixie frameset and aero aluminum wheels with 50mm-deep rims. Plus, you can choose the fixed or freewheel one-speed drivetrain and keep your speed in check with the powerful dual-pivot brakes, while the quality cranks, bars, stem and choice Origin-8 seat keep you taming the streets in style and comfort. You'll also love the wide, platform pedals and the stylish Black on Black finish with tonal decals.
Origin-8's Ultim8 Slimline Platform pedals feature ultra-light and thin forged 6061-aluminum platforms, heat-treated chromoly axles and cartridge bearings for a super grippy, ultra-smooth, lightweight and reliably tough set of pedals. They also have replaceable pins.
Explore uncharted terrain with Origin-8's Crawler. This fat bike floats over soft surfaces like sand and snow, crawls over rocks, and makes short work of difficult terrain that would chew up a regular bike. This rugged workhorse boasts NuVinci's Planetary internally geared rear hub for incredibly smooth shifting. It lets you shift effortlessly at any time, even while sitting still and has plenty of range to help you get over almost any obstacle. Beefy, Origin-8 Devist8er tires provide plenty of grip and an enormous 4-inch wide footprint, while powerful, reliable Avid BB-7 discs deliver excellent stopping power. Finished off with a slew of excellent components from Origin-8, the Crawler is an excellent introduction into fat bikes that doesn't require a fat wallet.
• CNC aluminum body • Sealed bearing • Toe clip compatible • Reflectors included • 9/16-inch spindle
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
Origin-8's Ultim8 All-Mountain Double Clipless Pedals are great clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit. They boast dual-sided SPD compatible bindings, and a composite cage for increased surface area. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension and these sweet pedals have a mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. They feature chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings for durability, too.
$42.99 - $51.99
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Cantilever Brake provides quality stopping power on a budget for cyclocross and touring bikes. It features forged aluminum construction and a spring tension adjuster for easy set up.
Origin-8's MX Mini Urban Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It provides a 75mm rise and a 600mm width, along with moto styling.
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
$33.99 - $35.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Threadless Headset is made of light and durable aluminum and boasts smooth and long-lasting sealed cartridge bearings. It also sports nice laser-etched logos.
Origin-8's Grip N Seal QR Seat Clamp is forged from light and durable aluminum and features a rubber weather seal and an anodized finish to prevent corrosion. Its high-leverage quick-release lever makes it easy to raise/lower your seat.
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • ERD: 534 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,310 grams (32-hole), 1,294 grams (36-hole)
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
- Forged aluminum construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc rotor compatible - 8/10-speed cassette compatibility - 24, 28, 32, and 40-hole spoke drilling - Quick-release - 135mm hub spacing
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • Quick release • 8-speed cassette • 36-hole • 135mm rear spacing • Black or silver
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • Aluminum hub body • 120mm hub spacing • Fix/Fix hub threading • 32, 36, 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black or silver
• Double sided clipless design • Forged 6061 aluminum body • DU bushings • SPD compatible (6° float) • Chromoly 9/16-inch spindle • 275g pair
Is your seat post just a hair too small for your frame? Origin-8's Multi-Fit Seat Post Shim is a great solution. • Multi-Fit • Aluminum • 25.4mm internal diameter • 28.0mm outer diameter
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
- A mixed terrain tire for a new era of riding, gravel, dirt, asphalt - Features a raised center for fast rolling on asphalt, with specially designed side knobs that corner well on dirt and maintain traction on the street - Hard to find 42c size bridges CX and mountain biking - A excellent choice for the Soma Double Cross, Saga, Wolverine and the New Albion Privateer - Made in Japan - Folding bead - Weight: 495g
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
$80.99 - $110.99
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
Page 1 of 24 Next page