Fixie Gear Parts & Accessories
Origin-8's Ultim8 Trapp Pedals boast extreme grip in a lightweight 308-gram package. They feature an aluminum body and a a huge 4 x 3-inch platform with replaceable pins to further customize your shoe to pedal connection.
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
Explore uncharted terrain with Origin-8's Crawler. This fat bike floats over soft surfaces like sand and snow, crawls over rocks, and makes short work of difficult terrain that would chew up a regular bike. This rugged workhorse boasts NuVinci's Planetary internally geared rear hub for incredibly smooth shifting. It lets you shift effortlessly at any time, even while sitting still and has plenty of range to help you get over almost any obstacle. Beefy, Origin-8 Devist8er tires provide plenty of grip and an enormous 4-inch wide footprint, while powerful, reliable Avid BB-7 discs deliver excellent stopping power. Finished off with a slew of excellent components from Origin-8, the Crawler is an excellent introduction into fat bikes that doesn't require a fat wallet.
Origin-8's Cutler is your ticket to around-town fun. This simple urban bicycle is ready for the streets with a smooth-riding steel frame and fork and tough, fast-rolling wheels. The Origin-8 saddle is super comfy and riser bars let you sit up and enjoy the scenery while durable CST tires shrug off road debris. And, the rear coaster brake keeps this rig cable free and looking super clean.
Origin-8's Lactic Acid Frameset is stiff, racy and fast, with a balanced geometry that's equally at home on the race course and on casual group rides. No matter how you're riding, you'll love its full-carbon construction and stout BB30 bottom bracket shell that provides a super-smooth, efficient ride with impressive response when you stomp on the pedals. Its compatible with both electronic and cable drivetrains.
Origin-8's Fix8 isn't just a bike, it's part of your lifestyle. It's attached to the asphalt on its light, tough, nimble and aggressively styled steel fixie frameset and aero aluminum wheels with 50mm-deep rims. Plus, you can choose the fixed or freewheel one-speed drivetrain and keep your speed in check with the powerful dual-pivot brakes, while the quality cranks, bars, stem and choice Origin-8 seat keep you taming the streets in style and comfort. You'll also love the wide, platform pedals and the stylish Black on Black finish with tonal decals.
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
- 3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Extruded & CNC machined 6061 aluminum pedal body - 2 sealed bearings & 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 98mm x 92mm x 14mm platform - Extra tall 7mm M4-10 SS replaceable pins for ultimate grip
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction with CNC groove design - Machined insert for even clamping force - For use with carbon seat posts - Ultra-lightweight
$43.99 - $98.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
$45.99 - $60.99
Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
$35.99 - $37.99
- 64/104mm BCD 4-bolt chainring sets for MTB, Boost, and Fat applications - Shifting ramps and stainless steel pins for smooth shifting - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Stamped AL2014-T6 alloy construction - BCD: 64/104mm 4-Bolt - Type: 2x - Tooth Type: Standard
$33.99 - $35.99
- Boost/Fat direct mount chainrings - Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10, 11, or 12 speed compatible - Forged and hard anodized AL6061-T6 alloy construction - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - BCD: Direct Mount - Type: 1x - Material: AL6061 - Chain Compatibility: 10/11/12s - Offset: 3mm
$39.99 - $49.99
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy spiders for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets and are available in both single and double chainring configurations for MTB, Boost/Fat, and Road/Cross/Gravel applications. - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting
- Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - Includes 46 tooth alloy 3/32" chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB - BCD: 130mm - Weight: 620g - Does not include JIS square taper BB
- Classically styled top grain leather grips with contrast stitching - Dual alloy hex bolt lock rings securely attach grip to bar - 130mm length with 32mm diameter grip area - Includes bar end plugs
- AL7050 tubular alloy construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7° back sweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
- Unidirectional carbon fiber 1-1/8" headset spacers - Sold in bags of 5
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar - Flattened aero bar top for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- Full UD carbon construction stem - 4 bolt aluminum faceplate for added rigidity - Stainless steel hardware - Reversible +/-7° angle - 40mm stack height - 125g weight in 100mm length - ISO-Road safety certified
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Axle: 1s MTB
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
$9.99 - $27.99
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - 20mm Thru Axle with 15mm option, 6 bolt disc compatible
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series front road disc hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru-axle options
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series rear road disc hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters
- Elite Series skewers for road, cyclocross, gravel, and MTB applications - AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle - Available for 100mm, 130mm, and 135mm OLD spacing - Spacing / Axle: QR - Wt: 53g
Page 1 of 25 Next page