$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
Odyssey racing spokes use butting dimensions that are tailor-made for BMX racing, and they’re still strong enough to handle some light street riding too. You’ll save roughly an ounce per wheel on 36’s. Only the best stainless steel has been used, and the gradual butting transitions are ideal for the stresses that a 20-inch wheel has to endure. - Proprietary professional-grade stainless steel. - BMX specific butting transition dimensions.
In BMX racing, that first sprint from the gate is the most important part of the race. Shimano knows this, so their DXR cranks are unbelievably stiff, perfect for getting out in front for the holeshot. They borrow Hollowtech II technology from the Saint downhill cranks to make them rigid, light and super tough. They sport a narrow Q factor for smooth pedaling and steel pedal inserts for durability. When 2nd place just won't do, DXR is the answer.
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
Constructed of 4130 chromoly, these Free Agent pegs are built to withstand long, brutal sessions again and again. - Includes spacers for use on 3/8" axles - Cold-forged - 35mm x 90mm - 14mm non-threaded hole - 3/8" spacers included - Sold in pairs - 200g
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Sunday’s Freeze Topload Stem uses a die-cast aluminum body with forged 6061-T6 aluminum face plate rocking an embossed Sunday logo. It has recessed sides and bottom section to reduce weight without losing an ounce of strength. With their careful material and design choices, Sunday is able to offer the same stem used by the Sunday team at a very affordable price. - Reach: 52mm - Stack Height: 33mm - Rise: 34mm (1mm drop when inverted) - Clamp Bolts: M6 x 1.25mm pitch (x4) - Pinch Bolts: M6 x 1.25mm pitch (x2) - Weight: 10.5 oz
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: Up to 7.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
WeThePeople's Arrow 146 Grips have the perfect texture and density to give you newfound confidence while railing it on the bike. Material: VEX rubber compound Size: 146mm x 28mm Specials: soft angled rib design with medium-sized flange; includes WeThePeople nylon barends
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
WeThePeople's Drops Bar Caps protect your barends and grips from damage when you have to bail on a less-than-perfect trick. The lightweight, CNC'ed aluminum caps bolt to your bars and keep things from getting scraped up when the bike hits the ground. • 6061-T6 aluminum
These Free Agent pegs are safe for skate park use. - Resin coated for smooth grinding - 14mm non-threaded hole - 3/8" spacers included - 90g - Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 1