No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
$9.95 - $24.95
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
- 2Mm thick stainless steel with standard 6-Bolt/44Bcd bolt pattern - Compatible with most disc brake systems - Includes (6) Torx bolts, (1) Torx wrench
Shimano XT RT81 Centerlock Disc Rotors - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub
Shimano's caliper brakes offer high-power, high-modulation stopping. These brakes feature mid-reach construction for compatibility with tires up to 32mm wide. High-strength aluminum brake arms keep weight down and cartridge brake shoes with conical washers let you dial in them in to suit your riding needs.
Kool-Stop's newest super lightweight anodized forged aluminum holder with their Thicker V2 Dual Compound insert pads installed. Features: - Curved Aluminum Holder - Integrated Pad-Lock Hardware - Secured Lock Pin - Thicker Pad for Longer Pad Life - Rim-Friendly Compound - Offset Post Compounds: - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's black and salmon compounds which delivers superb braking in all-weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! - Electric: Kool-Stop's E-bike compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Carbon 2: This compound works great on most carbon wheels and is designed to withstand those fast steep descents without a lot of pad wear. Specifications: - Weight per pair: 44.8 grams - Overall length: 72.5 mm - Pad contact width: 8.5 mm
- Dual Pivot design - Forged aluminum construction - Teflon coated bushing - 135g each
$195.99 - $200.99
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
- Cartridges: forged aluminum cartridge holders with a threaded mounting post and standard-compound pad inserts (M70R2 versions include mounting hardware) - Inserts: replacements for worn Shimano cartridge pads (includes retention cotter pin) - Molded: 1 piece internal backbone pads with threaded post and hardware
$8.49 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
This is a set of universal, removable brake hardware for WeThePeople bikes. Did you lose yours after you took it off? Yeah, we did, too.
$129.00 - $189.90
- Mini-v brake for use with standard short pull (road) brake levers - Direct pull cantilever brake is simpler to install than a traditional cantilever brake and gives a narrow profile - Short curved arms give plenty of clearance for cyclocross tires or wide fenders - Spring tension is independently adjustable for each arm, so the brake can be precisely centered on the wheel and adjusted for return strength - Simple pivoting quick release on one arm makes it easy to open the brake to remove a wheel - Made in USA
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield brake drops the two ordinary (and confusing) brake springs and replaces them with one central spring that applies the same force to each arm, requiring no additional adjustment. This makes assembly incredibly easy–just bolt it on and go. The brake arms are designed to maximize stiffness and save weight without adding excessive cost. By die-casting the arms and using shared tooling to make each side, the Springfield meets all of the original design goals, resulting in a very powerful and affordable brake.
$17.00 - $18.25
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$17.00 - $18.25
- High performance compounds recommended for all conditions - Steel backing
The World Tour teams trust the braking response of the Super Record brakes and dozens of Pro Continental and Continental teams turn to Record brakes to take on the World Tour champions. To meet this requirement, Campagnolo designed the Record brakes with the same braking performance of the Super Record, so that the braking response is consistently decisive and immediate. The braking power is entrusted to the stiffness of the new structure, which is sealed and offers a strong aerodynamic impact, along with the Campagnolo brake block compound developed by the Campy Tech Lab in Vicenza. If necessary, it is easy for either the mechanic or the racing athlete to act on the cable tightener register.
Shimano's R600/6403 are comfortable and plush road bike replacement brake lever hoods.
$25.99 - $35.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
$11.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts (Campagnolo) are a nice upgrade for Campagnolo sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims. Choose from Friction Fit and Click Fit for Campagnolo regular and Skeleton brakes respectively.
Brass compression olive for Hope hydraulic disc brakes.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
$25.00 - $30.00
Replacement pads for Hope E4 hydraulic disc brakes.
- Brake Pad Types: G02S Resin, J02A Resin (G04S Metal, J04C Metal) - Average Weight: 418.8g
Code RSC is built from the elements that made Guide a benchmark in contemporary brake design and performance and delivers an extra 15% power to shine in all heavy duty applications. SwingLink and Lever Pivot Bearings ensure a smooth and progressive feel at the lever, while the additional 30% positive fluid volume ensures consistent performance even when braking harder, more frequently or with a heavier mass to slow down. - Four phenolic plastic pistons provide the stopping power and excellent heat management - Stainless steel heat shield breaks the thermal connection between the brakes pads and the caliper body, which reduces fluid temperature - Bleeding Edge design for easier maintenance - Includes steel-backed sintered metal pads
Page 1 of 24 Next page