$48.00 - $62.00
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.1mm thick so they work well with 9-speed chains.
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.2 - 2.3mm thick so they work well with wider chains.
SRAM's TT Chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped and pinned for precision shifting with a SRAM Yaw front derailleur. This chainring is only compatible with SRAM RED Exogram cranks. RED Exogram crank have a hidden 5th bolt behind the crank arm. It is not compatible with Force, Rival or non-Exogram RED cranks.
$64.95 - $69.95
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
Dimension classic 4-hole cruiser chainwheel, with offset to allow chainline adjustment. - Classic 4-hole cruiser chainwheel - Offset ring allows chainline adjustment - Polished steel - Fits 1-piece crankarms - Requires 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch chains
Proven on the World Cup circuit, Shimano's Saint chainrings are optimized for single-ring drivetrains and the rigors of competitive downhill racing. They're available in a variety of tooth counts to suit your riding style or course.
- Anodized aluminum for minimum weight
$27.54 - $90.88
- For use with SRAM/Truvativ XX/XO/X9/X7 cranksets - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics - Modified shift gates and profiles improve shift performance
- 0.316" thick stainless steel for durability
- AL7075-T6 Full CNC - Patent Pending Tooth Design - Guaranteed Chain Retention - Single Speed or 1 by Drive Chains - X-DRIVE 9, 10 or 11 Speed Compatible - 26T, 28T, 30T, 32T, 34T Or 36T - Anodized Black/Silver/Red/Purple/Green/Orange/Blue - Laser Logo
Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Steel/Carbon - Ring Position/Type: Middle - Tooth Count: 30
The Sequence chainring uses the official X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. Chromag is the only MTB company officially authorized to produce chainrings with the X-SYNC technology. So now, no matter what kind of mountain bike you have, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling. SPECS - Official SRAM X-SYNC technology. Complies with SRAM warranty standards for compatibility with all SRAM X-SYNC drivetrain. - Chamfered mud-clearing recesses at the base of the teeth provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions. - CNC Machined from 7075T6 aluminum for the best durability. - Available for 104/94 BCD crank spider patterns and Direct Mount options. - 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized Black with laser etch - CNC machined in Whistler, BC. Sequence rings are available in: - 30/32/34/36 tooth (104 BCD) - 28/30 tooth (94 BCD) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount RFC) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount GXP) - 28/30 tooth (Direct Mount BB30) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount Boost) Compatibility Notes: - 104 BCD is the most popular crank arm spacing design (refer to manufacturers specifications to check for compatibility). - Direct mount rings work with SRAM S1400, S2200, S2210, X9 XO and XX1 crank arms. - Direct Mount Sequence rings are available for with GXP and BB30 bottom brackets as well as Race Face Cinch cranks.
$10.00 - $30.00
Deore M6000 series 10-speed chainrings provide smooth and reliable shifting, ideal for off-road riding conditions. - Shimano HG-X technology - Compatible with 4-arm crank design
- Lightweight, CNC machined, anodized aluminum NJS-certified Track chainring. - 1/2" x 1/8"
-Anodized aluminum for minimum weight
- For use with Shimano XTR M970 crankset - CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
$53.99 - $71.99
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - Oval shape for increased power and efficiency - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy - 4 bolt
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Use With 48T
- For FC-E600 (CRANKSET)
$33.99 - $35.99
- Boost/Fat direct mount chainrings - Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10, 11, or 12 speed compatible - Forged and hard anodized AL6061-T6 alloy construction - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting - BCD: Direct Mount - Type: 1x - Material: AL6061 - Chain Compatibility: 10/11/12s - Offset: 3mm
• Fits one-piece cranksets • Steel construction • 44T • 3/32"
$57.11 - $61.29
- 4mm-thick 7075 aluminum
$50.03 - $62.10
- CNC-machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum - For singlespeed & 1X drivetrains - Cut from .160" material for strength and long life - For use with 9 or 10-speed drivetrains - Anodized with laser-etched graphics
Shimano's Ultegra 6800 chainrings provide confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Cold-forged aluminum comprises the super-stiff, hollow outer ring, and Shimano's unique system of ramps and pins means lightning fast shifts are at your command.
This 94 BCD 5 bolt ring will serve all your Vintage crankset and Surly crankset needs! - 4 of the holes are threaded and 1 is a normal through bolt hole (done for Surly compatibility). Use a stock 10mm chainring bolt for the fifth, hidden arm. - These rings fit any 94 BCD 5 bolt crankset - For Plus size bike applications with the Surly OD crankset, e.g. Instigator and Krampus, you will need to use the stock spacers (Spacer Kit QBP Part number CR8609) that came with your 1x setup. You will also need some 16mm bolts from problem solvers. - This ring will work with your vintage 94 BCD 5-bolt cranksets!! - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention). - Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes.
$25.85 - $51.07
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with machined ramps deliver smooth shifting - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
$141.00 - $147.00
Top quality design and materials in sizes to fit modern road and 'cross bikes. - 7000 series aluminum provides strength and durability - 52t for use with 36 or 38t - 50t for use with 34t
Shimano Dura-Ace triathlon chainrings are designed to be used only as a set 42/54, 42/55, or 44/56. 45t ring is an option to be used with the 56t ring (any other combinations may result in poor shifting).
$8.00 - $42.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
Page 1 of 9 Next page