- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
Dimension City Pedals. - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Molded nylon; 1-piece, caged-type pedal - Slip-resistant surface
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
The new Shadow Surface Pedal is made with performance and function in mind. Starting with a wider and longer, slim platform. The wide 105mm x100mm platform is specifically shaped to be thin and stiff while still offering an overall concave shape. Added advanced micro-knurling and 12 pins per side for a maximum grip that still allows foot adjustments mid-shred. Made with the same proven nylon-composite material as the Ravager pedal, with a heat-treated chromoly axle that includes a 6mm broach for ease of installation and high-end looks. - Injection-molded nylon-composite body - Heat-treated 4140 chromoly broached spindle - 105mm length x 100mm wide - 3.5mm pin height - 12 pins per side - Thickness: 18mm and 24mm at bearing cover - 9/16"
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
These aren’t your regular plastic. Using a harder, more durable nylon/fiberglass compound, the Ruben signature graphite pedal has a slimmed-down design with a recessed center concave for better pedal feel, square pins, and knurling throughout for grip, and all topped off with a heat-treated and oversize chromoly axle. - Stronger nylon & fiberglass compound - Squared pins - Knurling with sharper edges (extra traction) - 9/16"
The Tom Dugan signature Grandstand pedals feature a slim design to keep feet close to the axle, plus a wider, dual-concave platform. - 17mm thick at center - 105mm wide - Full-size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach - 9/16"
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" spindle - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability. - Chromoly axle - Dual DU bushing system - Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
Odyssey's been making these pedals longer than you've been alive and no one does it better. The wide alloy body and cage put the kung fu grip on your waffles, and radiused outside corners offer better clearance, Clarence. Thread 'em on your classic cruiser or track whip, get yourself some snacks, and slay the dirt dragon with a Triple Trap attack!
All alloy track style pedals
- Nylon folding pedals with one piece composite body - Perfect for use on folding bikes or others that are frequently transported - 9/16" axle fits most standard cranksets
$27.99 - $34.99
Origin-8's Pro Track Light Pedals boast durable chromoly axles with reliable ball bearings. They feature an aluminum body and a toe-clip compatible aluminum cage, and tip the scales at 360 grams a pair.
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
• M4 threaded pedal cages mounting holes • Four windows in pedal body large enough to fit double toe straps • Polished Body • Concave footbed • Single-sided design
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
- Street platforms with one-piece alloy body - Great for use with soft-soled street shoes - Toe clips and straps required (single strap only)
- Entry level Track pedals with light alloy body and cage - Toe clips and straps required
- 9/16" Boron axle - Alloy body and cage - 2 DU sleeve bearings - Size: 105mm x 84mm x 28mm - 435 grams per pair
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
- Touring/Cross pedals with light alloy body and toe-clip compatible cage - Don't let the retro looks fool you, this workhorse with its wide platform is great for everyday use
These forged alloy platform pedals feature a durable chromoly spindle and replaceable pins. - Toe clip compatible - Loose ball bearings - 599g/pair
- Same light alloy body found on the Sylvan Touring, but with more teeth on the cage for added grip
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
Sylvan * Sylvan classic Campy copy Item Specifications Color Silver Pedal Type Cage Weight 346 g Intended Use Road Material Aluminum Pedal Spindle 9/16" Material (Spindle) CroMo The Tree Fort Bikes Take: The MKS Sylvan pedals are great pedals. While they might look like the junky pedals that were on 1970's clunker bikes, they are made out of strong lightweight alloy and are completely rebuildable. They are super nice and will last a really long time. If you're looking for a low cost, but quality track pedal these are the ones for you.
Page 1 of 5 Next page