12- to 24-Inch
Maxxis' Overdrive Elite is the perfect all-around tire for any touring or commuter bike with 20-inch tires. The grooved tread handles all types of weather on all types of terrain and the Kevlar belt provides serious protection from flats. Plus, the reflective stripe keeps you visible and safe. - Folding bead - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.15), 370g(20 x 1.35)
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity. - Weight: 555g (20 x 2.0), 635g (20 x 2.25)
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
$19.99 - $24.99
Kenda's Kwest is a fast-rolling slick that's ready to roll. Deep grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept to the bare minimum, so you can keep your speed through the transitions.
$16.99 - $24.99
Kenda's K-Rad is a true multi tasker. Ride to the skatepark and bang off a session, then hit the dirt jumps in the afternoon. Hit the vert ramps then do an urban assault on it, the K-Rad is down. The inverted tread design gives you a fast, smooth ride on the street, without sacrificing anything when the pavement ends and you hit the dirt. The knurled tread and traction bars in between the knobs keep the tire from deforming, whether you're leaning into a turn on the street or railing the pump track.
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
$41.07 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
• XC tire with durable casing, large knobs for all conditions • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
- Street style tread paired with heavy duty rubber compound - Perfect tire for E-Bikes and some recumbents - Size: 16 x 2.50 - ISO: 305 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 40 - Weight: 976g
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
$17.99 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs. - Type: Mountain - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 40 - Weight: 1013
Light up the track or street with the Torch! Originally designed as a race tire for modern BMX tracks, the Torch brings the heat to your competition. - Lightweight construction - Grooved slick center tread - Textured cornering knobs
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.25)
$21.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - EXO Protection - Tubeless Ready
$21.99 - $26.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
$43.99 - $98.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
$51.15 - $63.87
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
$30.81 - $31.62
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
$14.99 - $18.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
Page 1 of 5 Next page