CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Help your young ones learn to ride safely by installing Wald Training Wheels on their two-wheelers. Wald has been making bicycle accessories right here in the USA for nearly 100 years and their training wheels are carefully crafted for easy installation and excellent reliability. Plus, they roll super smoothly, too, thanks to 5 1/2-inch diameter wheels with hard-rubber tires. Wald Training Wheels fit children's bicycles sized 12 to 16 inches so you can move them from bike to bike as your kids grow, too.
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese rear hubs with 135mm spacing - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 146mm - 1 axle per bag
- 14 gauge forged 7075 alloy with CNC finish - Matches Halo and Gusset anodized colors perfectly - Sold in bags of 50 - length: 12mm
$20.00 - $21.00
Front end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
These freehub bodies fit only the older Spoon hubs, not compatible with the new Oozy or Spike hubs.
- Axle end cap conversions for SunRingle SRD, ADD, Charger/Black Flag Pro and Pro SL wheels - Sold in pairs
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Thru-axle adapters, QR to 20mm, 2nd generation Spin Doctor - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs, see item notes for specific fitment - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
Mavic's MTB quick releases feature a composite lever and Mavic's exclusive cam system. Sturdy and tight, they allow quick and secure wheel fixing.
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit 2 100w 26-inch rims
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 70w 26-inch rims
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 50w 27.5+ rims
Axle conversion kits are required for converting your current hub to be used on various other axle platforms. - Small Diameter (SD) Axle for 15mm forks - Fits Chris King ISO SD Front Hubs (9mm and 15mm only) - Takes existing 9mm QR Chris King ISO Hubs and allows you to run a 15mm Thru Axle - All axles require an adjusting clamp for installation
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Front 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 14.8mm - Length: 10.5mm - 1 cone per bag - Note: O-ring / seal not included. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Road 400 CX Front - HB-RM40 Front - Shimano HB-RM40 Front - HB-RA50 Front
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
Introducing the Dillon Lloyd signature "Dill Pickle" peg. Using a heat treated 7075-T6 alloy core with a specially designed nylon/fiberglass sleeve for long life and less resistance, these sweet sticks are on the longer side at 4.5" and are guaranteed to keep you grinding on, and on and on... - Size: 114mm/4.5" long, 38.5mm diameter - Replacement sleeves sold separately - 133g/4.7oz each peg (pegs sold individually)
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 Elite Series front hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle options - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
$53.99 - $66.99
- End caps for Origin8 FB-1100 fat bike hubs - Use: Rear - Color: Blk
$9.99 - $27.99
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - 20mm Thru Axle with 15mm option, 6 bolt disc compatible
$27.99 - $49.99
- Replacement QR axles for Origin8 RD-1100 hubs
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series rear road disc hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters
- End cap adapters for Origin8 RD1120 series 11-speed road hubs
- Elite Series skewers for road, cyclocross, gravel, and MTB applications - AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle - Available for 100mm, 130mm, and 135mm OLD spacing - Spacing / Axle: QR - Wt: 53g
Page 1 of 14 Next page