- Origin8 Bolt 23mm inner width AL6061-T6 alloy tubeless ready disc brake clincher with sleeved joint, eyeletted spoke holes, and post-anodized sanded gloss black finish
- Origin8 Elite convertible MTB disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement
- 32 hole 15TA front/32 hole 12TA rear 6 bolt MTB disc hubs laced with J-bend DT Swiss Competition spokes
- Weight: 878g front/974g rear
- ISO-Mountain certified and assembled in the USA
- Width ID (mm): 23
- Axle: Thru 15mm - Thru 12mm
- Rim Color: Blk
- Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Alloy MTB XC
- Hub Model: OR8 MT-1110 Elite MTB
- O.L.D.: 100mm/142mm
- Hub Color: Blk
- Gears: 8-11s Cass
- Brake Type: 6B
- Spoke Type: DT-2.0/1.8 BK
- Spoke Count: 32H
- Wall: Dbl
- Valve: PV Type: Tubeless Compatible
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminates the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Shimano/SRAM / Black / 100 x 15mm / 142 x 12mm / 29-inch||888571048979||640450|